Our products are fabricated by the highest standards. All products comply with the strict ISO9001, UL and CE demands. Moreover, the products meet the RoHS environmental standards, which are in effect since July 2006.
A lot of additional information can be found at the BatteryUniversity. The BatteryUniversity charging tips helps you to get the most out of your battery!
All batteries sold by BatteryUpgrade.ie are replacement batteries. We offer similar or higher capacity and quality batteries at a much lower price than original batteries from the device manufacturer. All trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Tips for safe usage of your battery
The following tips ensure safe usage and maximum performance out of your battery:
• Always be sure to use the right type of battery for your device
• A new battery must be charged for at least 3 hours
• The way how to charge your battery depends on the type, read more on Li-ion, Li-pl and Ni-MH
• Never disassemble a battery
• Never crush a battery
• Never pierce a battery
• Never short-circuit a battery
• Never place a battery in water
• Never light a battery on fire
• Batteries can be safely used in an environmental temperature up to 60° C (140F)
• Batteries can be safely stored in an environmental temperature up to 60° C (140F)
• Always make sure that your device has the opportunity to cool down. Do not prevent air circulation to the fan, and make sure that ventilation grills are uncovered. Always place a notebook on a flat and solid base. It is not recommended to place your notebook on your lap, chair or couch.
• Furthermore, it is always wise to read the manual of the device and follow the recommendations as given by the manufacturer.